analytic

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Greetings from Brighton

Needed to clear my head and the best thing for me is always some nice sea air, so I treated myself to a day trip to Brighton.

It is just nice to be able to wander along the beach smelling the sea air - it is a bit windy but how cares.

I just know you will love this place, all the little shops with your favorite type of clothing, music and so on.

If I ever got the chance to show your around the UK, I will definitely take you down here. There are a few other places I would love to show you also, like Wapping, Camden - I think you would love the Devonshire Arms (its a Goth pub), Kensington Market and of course Carnaby Street - do you see a theme here??

I'm actually typing this up whilst listening you music you have posted on your social network profile, I quite like you taste in music.

Wandering around Brighton I keep seeing thing I thought you might like and I was considering picking up a few bits for you. But I decided that unless I find an album signed by your favourite artist I will not buy you anything yet, I don't know if I ever get to meet you - I just hope it will happen.

The other day I was on your profile at the same time as you I think - I could feel you (its a bit weird but I just knew you were online - did you feel it too??). It could just be wishful thinking on my part but it could also be that a mother and child should have a unique bond.

I'm still planning to go to your uni town in September - if you are still there of course. It will be odd if I could see you - my friend who is coming with me is under strict instructions to ensure that I do not approach you if I see you!! It might not be possible to stay away if I see you but I still hope that your (adoptive) parents will tell you before then and that you wish to make direct contact before I go to Greece.

Σ 'αγαπώ γιο

FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews