analytic

Saturday 4 July 2009

Schools out for the summer!!

Just realised today that your uni is finished for the year - you should be back in Athens from this week until September.

So, I have decided that I should give your adoptive parents the summer to tell you - hopefully they will come to their senses and tell you. If I haven't heard anything by September, I will sent a letter to your adoptive mother.

I am not sure if you adoptive father even have told her I have been in touch, I hope he has been stupid enough not to have! It would make life much easier for me - I think - crikey I am being selfish here. But if he has not told her, she might actually see where I'm coming from and tell you the truth. OK, I know this is a bit of wishful thinking on my part - for all I know you already know and don't want any contact.

But I cannot rest until you either tell me to get lost or as I hope, that you will be able to forgive me for placing you with your adoptive parents and we can have some sort of contact.

If I knew you wanted to see me, I would be on the first plane to Greece. I would give anything to able to give you a big hug - I probably wouldn't be able to let go of you!

For now. I at least have the photo's you posted on FB - in one of them there are not doubt - you are my son, aside from you nose and your colouring you as a spit of me, even down to your smile.

For now good night and know I will always love you, son.

FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews