analytic

Saturday 3 April 2010

A year of getting "know" you

I cannot believe that it is nearly a year since I found you online and got access to pictures of you - and a it is nearly a year since my call to your (adoptive) father.

It have been a full on year for me at least - with spending time with The Family and having you out in the open has been so good for my sanity.

Not sure about you, I'm fairly certain that over the past year you have had your heart broken for the first time - I just wished I could have been there to support you and of course to give you load of hugs. If your (adoptive) parents have told you about me it would be a massive year for you.

I still wonder everyday if you know about me - you see not knowing if you know is heartbreaking for me - I can handled you knowing and not wanting to have me in your life. The thing that is killing me, is the thought of you one day finding out by accident that you were adopted and believe me you will one day find out. If that happens I just hope that you will not be angry - and forgive your (adoptive) parents and myself.

Since deciding I would assume that you know about me - it have made life more bearable but still not knowing for sure is hard.

Luckily, I think I have the patience of a saint (that is probably wishful thinking) so I'm just have to grin and bear it.

For now ευτυχισμένος ο καινούργιος Πάσχα ♥

FeedBurner FeedCount

Total Pageviews